Boys Soccer Regional at Knightstown
Knightstown High School is pleased to host the 2020 IHSAA Boys Soccer Regional. Please find the information listed below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
LOCATION: Don Willard Field at Knightstown High School
SCHEDULE: Saturday, October 17th, 2020
Game 1: Bethesda Christian vs Indianapolis Lutheran – 10am
Seating – Bethesda Christian in visitor’s bleachers, Lutheran in home bleachers
Game 2: Knightstown vs Southwestern – 12pm
Seating – Southwestern in the visitor’s bleachers, Knightstown in home bleachers
Game 3: Winner G1 vs Winner G2 – 7pm
Seating – TBD
*First team listed is visiting team and will wear white uniforms*
AWARDS: A trophy shall be awarded by the IHSAA to the winning team.
ADMISSION: $7 per session. There will be no all session tickets available this year.
Knightstown High School will hold its football and soccer games on the grounds of Don Willard Field. Below, we would like to outline proper steps to ensure guidelines are being met to keep our student-athletes, workers, and spectators safe.
ALL SPECTATORS, WORKERS, MEDIA MEMBERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING. ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL ONLY WILL BE REQUIRED ON THE FIELD. NO MEDIA OR PHOTOGRAPHERS WILL BE PERMITTED INSIDE THE FENCED AREA. YOU MUST HAVE A FIELD PASS TO BE INSIDE THE FENCE
- The main ticket entrance will be utilized for all home contests. All ticket workers will wear proper PPE (mask and gloves) at all times.
- We will have markings on the asphalt by the main ticket entrance asking spectators to adhere to social distancing policies.
- We ask that the designated visiting team please sit on the visiting side of the bleachers.
- Team personnel ONLY will be allowed inside the fenced area with a field pass that will be given upon arrival. No media, parents, or non-essential personnel will be allowed inside the fenced area.
- All concession workers will wear proper PPE (mask and gloves) at all times.
- We will add a second concession venue on the visiting side of the facility for Varsity football games.
- Concession workers handling money will NOT be in contact with food.
- ALL food will be pre-packaged or pre-prepared
- Hot dogs/Pork burgers will be grilled and wrapped in foil before being stored in a cooler
- Nachos will be bagged chips and pre-prepared cheese cups with a lid
- Popcorn will be bagged and stapled shut once filled
- Pretzels will be bagged and stapled shut once filled.
- There will be no salt or cinnamon sugar offered
- Condiments will be individual packets, not shareable to avoid contact
SEATING/ADDITIONAL FACILITIES PROVIDED
- Coaches, Managers, and Student-Athletes not engaged in a physical activity (on the sidelines, timeouts, etc) MUST wear a face covering
- Home fans will sit in the home side of the bleachers, visiting fans will sit in the visiting side of the bleachers for all outdoor contests.
- In year’s prior, only home side was used for soccer.
- For ALL contests, portable restrooms and hand washing stations will be provided on the visiting side of the facility and one behind the student section on home side.