Please read below, the spectator ticket information for next week’s (9/18) home Varsity Football game vs Eastern Hancock.
ALL SPECTATORS, WORKERS, MEDIA MEMBERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING. ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL ONLY WILL BE REQUIRED ON THE FIELD AND IN THE PRESS BOX. NO MEDIA OR PHOTOGRAPHERS WILL BE PERMITTED INSIDE THE FENCED AREA. YOU MUST HAVE A FIELD PASS TO BE INSIDE THE FENCE.
Home Ticket Information
- All tickets will be pre-sale (voucher) ONLY. There will be no game day sales of tickets at the gate. For KHS tickets, you will not need money to pick up your voucher.
- Vouchers may be picked up in the KHS Athletic Office beginning Wednesday for the CAB general public.
- Vouchers will be given to KHS Football Players/Cheerleaders first, until Wednesday. Then the general public may pick up their vouchers.
- We are allotted 300 vouchers for our home side of the field, once those are gone, we will be “sold out”.
- Vouchers give you the ability to purchase the ticket at the gate, no money is required up front for them. As with many events: no voucher = no entrance into the event.
Away Ticket Information
- All tickets will be pre-sale (voucher) ONLY. There will be no game day sales of tickets at the gate.
- We are allotted 176 vouchers for our visitor side of the field.
- Eastern Hancock already has those vouchers, and will apply their policies to how those are given out and payment is accepted. Please contact the EH Athletic Department with those questions.
- There is a second gate created for our visitors fans on the East side of the stadium, we ask for them to please use that entrance.
- There will also be a second concession stand on the visitors side selling candy and drinks. Other options can still be purchased at the home concession stand.
We look forward to a great night of football, continuing our special rivalry!