IHSAA REGIONAL WRESTLING TOURNAMENT
RICHMOND HIGH SCHOOL
DATE: Saturday, February 8, 2020
LOCATION: Richmond High School-Tiernan Center
380 Hub Etchison Pkwy.
Weigh-In 8:00 AM
Session 1: 9:00 AM
Quarterfinals (4 Mats)
Semi- Finals (4 Mats)
Championship/3rd place (2 mats)
Ticket s $8.00/each per the IHSAA. Kindergarten and Under Free. Richmond High School Athletics does have the ability to charge ticket entry with a $2.50 processing fee per transaction.
ALL SPECTATORS/NON WRESTLERS ARE TO BE SEATED UPSTAIRS IN TIERNAN CENTER.
RESTRICTIONS: Principals shall inform student and adult fans of the following tourney restrictions. It shall be the responsibility of each high school principal to see that these restrictions are enforced.
- Balloons, signs and banners and/or posters, etc. are not permitted.
- Noisemakers are not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to cowbells, air horns, “thundersticks”, clapping devices, etc.
- The use of bands at IHSAA wrestling tourneys is not permitted.
- No live animal mascots are permitted.
- Line-up lanes of fans shall not be permitted in the competition area at any time.
- No confetti will be brought into the Tiernan Center.
Richmond High School asks that your conduct before, during, and after competition demonstrate the highest traditions of sportsmanship. Our goal is to provide athletes with a safe and enjoyable environment in which to compete. Profanity, racial or sexual comments, intimidating language or actions directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches, team representatives or other spectators will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from the site of competition and school property. Consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages is prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation in exhibiting good sportsmanship.