There will be a football player/parent meeting on Friday, May 10th in the KIS Cafeteria at 6:30pm
This meeting is for all current 6th though 11th graders wanting to play football during the upcoming 2019 football Season.
PLEASE BRING $5 per family and a dessert or snack food item.
WE WILL PROVIDE PIZZA, drinks, ice, cups, silverware, plates & napkins.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ATTEND THIS MEETING
We have several items to cover including:
1) June/July/August PX & scrimmage schedules
2) June/July/August player expectations
3) Proposed FUND raiser ideas
4) Parents Club Expectations
5) Other important Knightstown FB STUFF….
Please RSVP your family headcount BY EMAIL to email@example.com by MAY 9TH