The Panther Wrestling program is proud to send 9 Wrestlers to this year’s IHSAA Wrestling Regional in Richmond.
Information for the Wrestling Regional:
DATE: Saturday, February 2, 2019
LOCATION: Richmond High School-Tiernan Center
Weigh-In 8:30 AM
Quarterfinals (4 Mats)
Semi- Finals (4 Mats)
Championship/3rd place (2 mats)
Continuous sessions conducted throughout the day. No contestant shall wrestle 2 matches in any tournament with less than 45 minutes rest between such matches. Consolation match scoring is 1-2-2 including the 3rd place match.
Principals shall inform student and adult fans of the following tourney restrictions. It shall be the responsibility of each high school principal to see that these restrictions are enforced.
- Balloons, signs and banners and/or posters, etc. are not permitted.
- Noisemakers are not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to cowbells, air horns, “thundersticks”, clapping devices, etc.
- The use of bands at IHSAA wrestling tourneys is not permitted.
- No live animal mascots are permitted.
- Line-up lanes of fans shall not be permitted in the competition area at any time.
- No confetti will be brought into the Tiernan Center.