2018 JH Henry County Cross Country Meet
Date: September 25th
Shenandoah Middle School
5156 N. Raider Road
Middletown, IN 47356
- You may run all your runners but only the top 7 will count for scoring
- Runners will receive a place stick when finishing
- Coaches should
- Collect the sticks
- Fill out the score sheet with place and names then return to scoring table as soon as possible
- Lane assignments:
- Blue River
- Tri High
- Please help your fans by reminding them to not run alongside of competitors and keeping them off the course so runners have room to run.
- Course will be marked.
- Two helpers from each school are needed at the meet to monitor turns where it may be confusing to some runners and to make sure they don’t cut the flags, and to assist in the finish chute.
Schedule: (approximate times)
Check in 4 pm
Tour Course: 4 to 4:30
Coaches meeting at the finish chute at 4:30 pm
Middle School Girls Race: 4:45 PM
Middle School Boys Race: 5:15 PM
Awards: Awards to Follow the conclusion of the Boys race.
Times are approximate as races will be run as soon as the previous race is complete.
The meet is intended to be run on time, please be aware of the time as you tour the course and are warming up. Teams should be off the course in order for the first race to begin at 4:45pm
Middle School: (boys and girls)
Team Championship trophy
Individual ribbons: top 20 runners