2018 Henry County Cross Country Meet
Date: September 25th
Valley View Golf Course on Fall Creek
6950 W. Count Road 850 N
Admission: $5 Per car
Concessions will be available in the clubhouse of the Golf Course.
- Please help your fans by reminding them to not run alongside of competitors and keeping them off the course so runners have room to run.
- Course is marked and mowed. Turn left at red posts, turn right at yellow posts and go straight ahead at blue posts and keep them on your left.
- The Course is one lap. We will have a lead golf cart and a follow cart.
- Please stay off putting greens and tee boxes.
- Two helpers from each school are needed at the meet to monitor turns where it may be confusing to some runners and to make sure they don’t cut the flags and to assist in the finish chute.
Schedule: (approximate times)
Check in 4 pm
Tour Course: 4 to 4:45
Coaches meeting at the finish chute at 4:45 pm
High School Girls Race : 5:00 PM
High School Boys Race: 5:40 PM
Awards: Awards to Follow the conclusion of the Boys race.
Times are approximate as races will be run as soon as the previous race is complete.
The meet is intended to be run on time, please be aware of the time as you tour the course and are warming up. Teams should be off the course in order for the first race to begin at noon.
High School: (boys and girls)
Team Championship trophy
Individual medals to the All-Conference Athletes (top 7 runners)
Individual ribbons: top 20 runners
Copies of the results will be emailed at the end of the meet to coaches and media. Shenandoah will post results on the Shenandoah school website and upload final times and scores to Athletic.net.